Healthy Meal Recipe ǀ Top 5 Best Sugarfree Healthy Meal With Recipe and Instructions
So we all want to try Sugarfree & healthy meal recipes for a healthy living. Here are the top 5 sugar free healthy meal recipes of February with detailed instruction for you to make at home. The recipes are all simple and won't take much time.
1. Healthy Pizza Bagels by Twice The Health ǀ Best Sugarfree Healthy Meal Recipe
INGREDIENTS for Healthy Pizza Bagels(serves 2)
- 2 bagels
- 30g brazil nuts
- 250g beetroot (cooked not pickled)
- 1 garlic clove
- 1tbsp rapeseed oil
- Pinch smoked sea salt
- Grind black pepper
- 1 lemon (zest)
- 20g parmesan
- 40g goats cheese
- Fresh basil
- 2tbsp tomato puree
- 10g rocket
- 2 slices prosciutto
- 1 small Fig
- 5g parmesan
- Fresh rosemary
INSTRUCTIONS for healthy Pizza Bagels:
- Pre heat oven to 200’c
- Chop brazil nuts in half and toast in a pan. Once they are golden allow them to cool.
- While they are cooling slice the bagels in half and place on a baking tray.
- In a food processor blend the beetroot, brazil nuts, garlic, rapeseed oil, salt, pepper, lemon zest and parmesan together to create the beetroot pesto.
- Place the bagels in the oven for 3-5mins to very lightly toast.
- Spread two of the bagel halves with the beetroot pesto and top with blobs of goats cheese.
- Cut the fig into 6 slices and use a peeler to create parmesan shavings. Spread the other two halves with tomato puree. Top with rocket, and prosciutto, fig slices, parmesan shavings and a few rosemary sprigs.
- Place back in the oven for 5-10mins.
- To serve garnish the beetroot pizza with fresh basil leaves and add some more fresh rocket to the others.
Credit to Twice Health: http://twicethehealth.com/pizza-bagels/
Want Icelandic Natural Sweeteners from Good Good Brand?
2. Vegan Tacos by Elavegan ǀ Best Sugarfree Healthy Meal Recipes
5 taco shells
- 2/3 cup (60 g) of soy granules
- 1/2 cup of cooked beans (kidney or garbanzo beans)
- 1 tomato
- 1/4 yellow and green peppers
- 2/3 cup of corn
- 1 stalk of celery
- 1 mini cucumber
- 2-3 tbsp of red cabbage
- 2 tbsp of pineapple
- A little bit of arugula
- 1/4 onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Salt pepper and spices to taste (I used cumin, paprika, onion powder, turmeric)
- 1 tsp of coconut oil
- 1) Soak the soy granules in one cup of hot water, set aside
- 2) Chop your veggies
- 3) Add the coconut oil to a pan/skillet and cook the onion, garlic, beans, celery, corn and the soy granules for a few minutes. Add spices to taste
- 4) Fill the taco shells with the cooked veggies, the soy granules, the beans and also the raw veggies
- 5) Enjoy with a hot sauce
3. Cauliflower Crust Pizza by Three Bunnies ǀ Best Sugarfree Healthy Meal Recipes
- 2 1/2 cups of cauliflower
- 3 flax eggs (3 tbs of flax seed + 6 tbs of filtered water, let sit for 10 minutes)
- 1/2 cup of almond meal
- 1/2 tsp of oregano
- 1/2 tsp of garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp of dried basil
- 1/4 tsp of pink himalayan salt
- 2 tbs of olive oil
- 3 cloves of minced garlic
- 1/4 cup of chopped yellow onion
- 1/2 cup of vine ripe tomatos
- 1/3 cup of sun dried roma tomatoes
- 1/4 tsp of dried oregano
- 1/4 tsp of pink himalayan salt
- tempeh bacon sliced
- crimini mushrooms sliced
- black olives chopped
- bell pepper chopped
- red onion
- baby spinach
- In a blender or food processor add cauliflower and blend until rice forms.
- Add rice into a medium sized pot. Add water just enough to cover cauliflower. Boil for 5 minutes and remove from heat.
- Put cauliflower into a strainer or cheese cloth. Remove as much moisture as possible and place in freezer for 10 minutes to cool.
- Place flax seeds into a pestle and mortar. Grind down seeds and add water. Set aside for a few minutes and Preheat oven to 400°.
- Remove cauliflower from freezer and add flax eggs and seasonings stir well to form dough. Place dough on top of parchment paper on a baking sheet and press down evenly to form.
- Bake in oven for 30 minutes flipping halfway. Start sauce in a medium sized pot on medium heat add olive oil, garlic, and onion. Stir until fragrant and add remaining ingredients. Cook for 15 minutes and add to blender. Blend until smooth and set aside.
- When crust is ready remove from oven and allow to cool for 5 to 10 minutes. Add sauce evenly along with toppings.
- Place pizza into oven and bake for 10 minutes. Once time is up remove from oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes. Garnish with sauce of choice.
Credit to Three Bunnies: www.threebunnies.com
4.Vegan Butternut Squash & Mushroom Lasagna with Tofu Ricotta by Laws of Bliss ǀ Best Sugarfree Healthy Meal Recipes
- 1 24-ounce jar of marinara sauce
- 1 9-ounce package of no-boil whole wheat lasagna noodles (can substitute gluten-free noodles)
- 1 medium butternut squash
- 2 tablespoons of Earth Balance vegan butter or coconut oil at room temperature
- Sea salt
- Black pepper
- 5-6 shallots, chopped
- 1 pound of shiitake mushrooms or mushrooms of choice, sliced thinly
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 10-15 thyme sprigs
- Large handful of fresh sage leaves
- Olive oil for cooking vegetables and greasing pan
- Tofu Ricotta Cheese (recipe below)
- 2 tablespoons of vegan parmesan cheese (optional)
- A few fresh basil leaves or parsley, sliced thinly or minced
- 1 14-ounce container of extra-firm tofu
- 1/4 cup of nutritional yeast
- 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of onion powder
- 1 scant teaspoon of sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1.5 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 10-15 basil leaves
- 1 lemon (half of the zest and all of the juice)
- 2 tablespoons of vegan parmesan cheese (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- For the tofu, place unwrapped tofu on a cutting board or plate. Wrap with a few paper towels. Place a heavy can of beans or several books on top of the tofu to press out the excess water. Do this for 30 minutes or so.
- Meanwhile, make the butternut squash. Simply slice the squash in half, vertically. Scoop out the seeds and stringy flesh. Lightly brush the flesh of each half with olive oil and salt and pepper. Place skin-side down on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or aluminum foil. Bake in the oven for 40-45 minutes until the flesh is fork-tender and soft.
- Reduce the oven temperature to 350 F.
- While the squash is cooling, make the mushroom and shallot mixture. Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add the garlic cloves and cook for 30 seconds until fragrant. Add the mushrooms, shallots, and the thyme sprigs, and salt & pepper to taste. Cook for 7-9 minutes until browned, and discard the thyme sprigs.
- In the same skillet, head 1/2 tablespoon of olive oil over medium-high heat. Once the oil is hot, add 6-8 sage leaves at a time, and fry for 5 seconds on each side. Drain on a paper towel, and repeat with remaining leaves.
- Once the butternut squash is cool, remove the skin. If it is tender, the skin should be easy to take off. Put cooked squash in a bowl. Add vegan butter (or coconut oil) and salt & pepper to taste. Use an immersion blender or potato masher to mash the squash, as you would for mashed potatoes.
To make the Tofu Ricotta:
- Crumble the pressed tofu into large chunks and put in a food processor. Add the remaining ingredients and blend until you have a creamy texture like ricotta cheese. Taste for salt, acidity, and cheesiness, adding more salt, lemon juice, or nutritional yeast, respectively, as needed.
- To assemble the lasagna: Lightly oil the bottom of a 13×9 baking pan. Pour about 1 cup of marinara sauce onto the bottom of the pan. Top with 4 no-boil lasagna noodles.
- Spread noodles with butternut squash mash, top with mushroom and onion mixture, scatter a few crispy sage leaves, add a layer of tofu ricotta and spread it out, and finally top with a layer of marinara sauce. Repeat the layers, ending with marinara sauce.
- Cover pan with aluminum foil and bake for 20 minutes. Uncover the pan and top with 2 additional tablespoons of vegan parmesan cheese, if desired.
- Bake uncovered for an additional 20 minutes
- Topped with fresh basil
Credit to the lovely Laws of Bliss: www.lawsofbliss.com
5. Creamy White Wine and Spinach Penne by Voilavegan ǀ Best Sugarfree Healthy Meal Recipes
- 150g cashews, presoaked in hot water for an hour, rinsed and drained
- 200 ml water
- 350 ml vegetable stock
- 150ml white wine
- two hands full of fresh baby spinach
- 10-12 cherry tomatoes
- 2 small onions, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 350g penne, egg free
- salt and pepper
- 1 tbsp vegan butter
- opional 2-3 green onions, chopped
- Cook penne after instructions, remove water and set aside.
- In a medium pot melt butter and fry onions until translucent. Then add garlic and fry for a minute.
- Now pour white wine in and cook on high heat for 4-5 minutes until the alcohol is absorbed. Keep stiring.
- Add cherry tomatoes and vegetable stock and let cook on simmer while preparing cashew cream.
- For the cashew cream mix together the cashews and 200ml water. Blend until creamy and smooth.
- With a spoon pour the cashew cream into the pot and add penne.
- Stir through with a wooden spoon or any other spoon and make sure nothing gets burned.
- Wash spinach and add one and a half hands full of spinach & green onions to the pot and mix it all together.
- Season with salt and pepper and just before seving put a litle of the left over spinach on top